Job: Business Development Executive (Apprentice)
Location: Head Office Department: Sales Working hours: 37.5 Hours
Closing date for applications: 29th January 2021
As part of ambitious growth plans the company is actively seeking an exceptional candidate to join our highly successful sales and marketing team.
In addition to exceptional on the job training and support the successful applicant will study for a Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship https://www.pareto.co.uk/sales-training/apprenticeships/sales-executive-apprenticeship/
As part of the role the successful applicant will be responsible for the development & nurturing of target-market leads (suspects) in line with the company’s defined sales process. These campaigns will be designed to specifically generate new business leads across a wide range of business coaching/development services for our business
They will also assist in the development, management and support of client & prospect engagement strategies and market intelligence.
- Suspect cultivation / relationship building with the business owners of target-market companies via
- Outbound Telemarketing
- Face to Face Meetings
- Local Networking groups/events
- Company run events/seminars
- Maintenance of accurate pipeline records in company’s CRM system
- Provision of accurate data for Key Performance Indicators and report daily to Company Directors
- To carry out targeted telemarketing activity.
- Contact target businesses by telephone once the “suspect” has been generated by the marketing team with a view to;
- validating that suspect is indeed a viable prospect
- developing the relationship and identifying suspect’s specific business challenges
- securing commitment from suspect for further exploration of possible solutions in line with the firm’s existing defined sales process.
- Provide comprehensive explanation of products and services.
- Obtain suspect information such as full name, contact details, role in company, decision making level, company turnover & profit address and key challenges
- Build up the database of prospects in conjunction with the marketing team and their targeted marketing campaigns
- Follow the companies defined sales process both in content and timeframes.
- Keep all information obtained up to date on companies Customer Resource Management System (CRM).
- Build and adjust sales scripts to better target prospects both outbound and inbound.
- Answer telephone calls from prospects obtained through various marketing activities.
- Record all relevant Key Performance Indicators, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Attend agreed networking events to build relationships and represent the company’s products and services
- Min 5 GCSE’s at Grade C and above and 3 A Levels at Grade C or above
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous sales experience desirable
Send your CV & a covering letter to [email protected]