Today’s organisations, regardless of industry sector, face enormous challenges:
- Skilled talent is at a premium, while retaining top talent continues to be a losing game for most.
- Organisations are struggling to understand the complexities of five-generation workforces and the nuances and expectations of each generation.
- Clients are more demanding than ever and less tolerant of organisations that don’t strive to consistently exceed their expectations
- Competition is fierce and it is easier than ever for customers to find a product or service from somewhere else as a result of improved technology and the proliferation of digital media
It is therefore imperative for ambitious businesses to focus on building competency within their organisation in order to continue to thrive.
A central element to building competencies in an organisation is learning and development that yields a highly capable and agile workforce that can flex with changing business goals. Without this in place businesses and the leaders within them struggle to:
- Align people and skills with organisational business goals
- Drive experience-building opportunities
- Recruit and retain the best talent
- Comply with health and safety as well as quality standards
- Deliver organisational efficiency and productivity metrics
- Achieve their growth targets and consequently the business’ potential.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Having helped 1000s of businesses and leadership teams, we think they’re best placed to tell you about the impact we’ve had…
We now have a clear sense of direction in terms of where we’re going, why we’re going there and what we need to do in order to achieve our goals
The real deal…. They bring very sharp intellect tempered with amazing practicality
They are a real asset to my business
We’ve managed to achieve so much more in a short period of time
We’re on target to achieve an 80% rise in turnover
One of the best things I’ve done for my business is to work with Chalkhill Blue
Working with Chalkhill Blue has empowered us as business owners to dare to think bigger and better, giving us the confidence to make big decisions
Their sensible and practical approach to what business owners see as the “big issues”, breaks down those barriers and really helps those businesses achieve their full potential
Sharp business acumen, remarkable strategic agility and a genuine bias for action & getting things done
They instinctively understand the business of business. They have an uncanny ability to get to the heart of a problem and grasp detail. I would not hesitate in recommending them.
Our business has been transformed from a family firm to a performance business, with turnover up by 100% and net profits quadrupling.
Chalkhill Blue are sharp, entrepreneurial and strategic. I would not hesitate in recommending them