Grow Your Business & Multiply Profits - Get In Touch Today
01793239542
info@chalkhillblue.org

Operational Effectiveness

In order to remain competitive, accelerate rates of growth and profitability, successful organisations recognise the need to consistently focus on improving productivity and quality of products, service and support.

96% of companies don’t measure or manage their documented processes
85% of organisations have no dedicated resource focused on improving operational excellence
70% of companies have started focusing on operational processes instead of consumer processes

Common Problems

For many ambition businesses the first important milestone is recognising the importance of building a growing organisation based on strong operational systems and processes run by highly competent, committed and loyal team members. The more enlightened organisations undoubtedly invest heavily in systemising their businesses from the outset. They inherently appreciate the benefits of Systemising the 80% & humanizing the remaining 20%.

Systems and processes are the essential building blocks that underpin every great organisation. Despite this, recent studies have shown that only 4% of companies measure and manage their documented processes. Consequently very few organisations are truly able to realise the benefits of organisational efficiencies in the form of consistently;

  • Improved Top-Line Performance
  • Reduced Costs and Increased Profits
  • Delivery of Customer’s Expectations
  • Improved employee productivity & engagement.
  • Improved product and/or service quality

Tool Kit

In addition to leveraging all of their commercial experience the team at Chalkhill Blue regularly utilise a range of world-class tools and techniques to ensure that clients  develop the necessary clarity, focus and most importantly of all the appropriate action plans to successfully drive operational effectiveness.

VMOST Analysis

Value Chain Analysis

Employee Engagement Analysis

How We Help

We help you create not only clarity and focus, but more importantly we specialise in helping you develop and implement a winning plan.

Clarity

Focus

Action

Book in for a call with our team today

What Our Clients Say About Us

Having helped 1000s of businesses and leadership teams, we think they’re best placed to tell you about the impact we’ve had…

We now have a clear sense of direction in terms of where we’re going, why we’re going there and what we need to do in order to achieve our goals

MD, Construction Business

The real deal…. They bring very sharp intellect tempered with amazing practicality

Founder, Energy Consultancy

They are a real asset to my business

CEO, Digital Marketing Agency

We’ve managed to achieve so much more in a short period of time

MD, Care Home Group

We’re on target to achieve an 80% rise in turnover

MD, Landscaping Business

One of the best things I’ve done for my business is to work with Chalkhill Blue

MD, IT Recruitment

Working with Chalkhill Blue has empowered us as business owners to dare to think bigger and better, giving us the confidence to make big decisions

Director, Industrial Tapes Business

Their sensible and practical approach to what business owners see as the “big issues”, breaks down those barriers and really helps those businesses achieve their full potential

MD, Regional Accountancy Practice

Sharp business acumen, remarkable strategic agility and a genuine bias for action & getting things done

MD, HR Transformation Practice

They instinctively understand the business of business. They have an uncanny ability to get to the heart of a problem and grasp detail. I would not hesitate in recommending them.

Director, Transport Consultancy

Our business has been transformed from a family firm to a performance business, with turnover up by 100% and net profits quadrupling.

Director, E-Learning Business

Chalkhill Blue are sharp, entrepreneurial and strategic. I would not hesitate in recommending them

MD, International Media & Events Business