Job Description – Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: Head Office Department: Marketing Working hours: 37.5 Hours
Closing date for applications: 29th January 2021
Marketing Apprentices play a crucial role as part of our busy and highly-focused marketing team. As well as contributing to the team’s overall goals you will have your own targets and robust key performance indicators that you will be expected to hit month in month out.
As part of your on the job and formal learning you will be responsible for implementing both online and offline campaigns. These campaigns will be designed to specifically generate new business leads across a wide range of business coaching/development services for Chalkhill Blue Limited (and any associated partner brands).
- Undertake not less than 2 hours of formal learning and coursework each day as directed by the Marketing Campaigns Manager.
- Management and implementation of all tactical marketing and lead generation campaign plans. This includes assisting with the build of an annual campaign calendar and managing multiple lead generation campaigns across all channels to assist the business in achieving new business targets at an acceptable cost per acquisition (CPA).
- Working with the Marketing Campaigns Manager and other members of the marketing team to ensure that the Chalkhill Blue and partner brand digital platforms are fully utilised, optimised and supports the company, its products and services.
- Monitor and measure the impact of all marketing campaign activities vs agreed targets to ensure returns are maximised using a marketing dashboard
- Develop and manage customer facing collateral (in house) ensuring it delivers the correct proposition and is consistent/supports the Chalkhill Blue and partner brands
- Assist in the development and management of marketing intelligence (including marketing research, bench-marketing, marketing data analysis, customer profiling and analysis) to support all marketing and campaign planning, delivery and analysis.
- Working with Business Development Team to assist in the development and management of client and prospect engagement strategies to improve conversion from enquiry to lead to sale and once a client, to improve the average value of a client. This will include championing the importance of building and maintaining a client focused communication strategy to create ‘clients for life’.
- Management of marketing investment to maximise all returns and ensure acceptable cost per acquisition in line with business financial KPI. This will include analysis of spend v return for all campaigns and agreed KPIs.
- Management of external client facing events including identification of event, sourcing venues, staging the event, follow-up and analysis of returns.
- Support all BD activities and CRM strategies through providing marketing and campaign guidance and support for all strategic partners
- Management of specific marketing related projects and programmes of work in line with GDPR legislation
- Educated to minimum of A level with not less than 8 x GCSE’s at Grade C or above.
- Ability to demonstrate a real and genuine interest in marketing.
- Ability to explain how online & offline marketing platforms might be used to drive lead generation in particular, namely;
- Email marketing,
- Direct Mail,
- LinkedIn (+ Sales Navigator)
- Ability to demonstrate strong creative skills, particularly in terms of written copy and visual impact. The ability to use Photoshop and other creative IT packages would be a real advantage.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to review marketing results vs agreed targets for each marketing activity and deliver ROI in line with agreed Cost Per Acquisition
Send your CV & a covering letter to [email protected]