Leading a business can be lonely….but needn’t be!
Why we all need some outside perspective & someone in our corner
If you run a business you’ll know it’s often a lonely place to be. You’re expected to know all the answers, see over the horizon at whats coming and always being upbeat and positive when often we might not feel that way.
The rollercoaster of emotions is endless and with a constantly changing landscape and new ways of working, the need to be leaders, managers, sales experts, finance gurus, and psychologists has never been greater.
Alongside every top performing athlete is a team to support them, to get the best from them, to challenge them, to be that supportive but critical friend & business shouldn’t be any different.
Our latest webinar “Leading a business can be lonely….but needn’t be!” will look at the challenges of being a leader in today’s business landscape, look at some of the solutions and explore how having someone alongside you can add significant value to you and your team and not a cost.
Date: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Type: Online Webinar
Time: 5pm – 6pm
Contact: 01793 239542 / [email protected]
Who is this for?
This webinar is tailored for business owners with a team who are looking for growth, or established businesses already growing who are looking for support and are curious enough to invest an hour in their business education to see what coaching can do to support their plans.
We will be focusing on…
- Why businesses fail to unlock their true potential
- What to look out for in each growth stage of the business
- Why we need someone in our corner
- How to identify a positive return on investment from coaching
How will you benefit?
- Understand where you are on your business journey
- Have a clear road map of your journey ahead
- Understand what coaching support looks like to deliver your business goals and ambitions
- Have someone in your corner who understands the challenges you’re facing only too well
- Rapid growth in both revenue and margin
- A more consistent pipeline of customers
- Increased operational efficiencies
- Improved operational systems, processes and procedures
- A more effective team
- A significantly better work: life balance
- Greater levels of personal reward & satisfaction